NIKON ROAR CASHBACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion Period: Wednesday 1st February 2017 - Sunday 30th April 2017
- The Nikon NZ Roar Cashback Promotion runs from 12.00am Wednesday 1st February 2017 to 11.59pm Sunday 30th April 2017 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Nikon Monarch 3, Monarch 5 and Monarch 7 riflescopes purchased from New Zealand Authorised Nikon resellers. Purchases made from any non-authorised Nikon retailers are ineligible for this offer.
- Qualifying purchases of Nikon MONARCH3 1-4x20M BDC, MONARCH3 1-4x20M R4, MONARCH3 2.5-10X42M NP, MONARCH3 2.5-10X42M BDC, MONARCH3 2.5-10X42S BDC, MONARCH3 2.5-10X42M MD, MONARCH3 2.5-10x50M NP, MONARCH3 2.5-10x50M BDC, MONARCH3 2-8x32M NP, MONARCH3 2-8x32M BDC, MONARCH3 3-12x42SF M NP, MONARCH3 3-12x42SF M BDC, MONARCH3 4-16x42SF M NP, MONARCH3 4-16x42SF M BDC, MONARCH3 4-16x42SF M MD, MONARCH3 4-16x50SF M NP, MONARCH3 4-16x50SF M BDC, MONARCH3 5-20x44SF M NP, MONARCH3 5-20x44SF M BDC, MONARCH3 6-24x50SF M NP, MONARCH3 6-24x50SF M BDC, MONARCH3 6-24x50SF M FC, MONARCH3 6-24x50SF M FCD, MONARCH3 2-8x32M BDC, MONARCH3 5-20x44SF M NP, MONARCH3 2.5-10x50M NP, MONARCH3 1-4x20M BDC, MONARCH3 2-8x32M NP riflescopes will receive $30 cash back upon redemption. Qualifying purchases of Nikon MONARCH5 2-10x42ED M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 2-10x50ED M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 3-15x42ED SF M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 3-15x50ED SF M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 4-20x50ED SF M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 5-25x50ED SF M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 6-30x50ED SF M Advanced BDC, MONARCH5 6-30x50ED SF M FINE CROSSHAIR W riflescopes will receive $50 cash back upon redemption. Qualifying purchases of Nikon MONARCH7 1-4x24M R4, MONARCH7 1.5-6x42M R4, MONARCH7 2.5-10x50SF M R4 riflescopes will receive $70 cash back upon redemption.
- All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter, by 11.59pm on Friday 26th May 2017.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice from a New Zealand authorised Nikon reseller for a Nikon product listed in section 1 or 2. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Nikon NZ Roar Cashback, Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446.
- Following verification of a Claim by the Promoter, Lacklands LP will pay the qualifying cash back amount to the bank account specified on the web registration form. The Promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any claim at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any Nikon customer, who has submitted a valid claim to the Promoter, should allow up to 10 working days for cash back payment, from the date on which the Promoter notifies the Nikon customer by email of the receipt of their claim.
- Any right to receive the cash back in connection with this Promotion is personal to the relevant Nikon customer and cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged for cash or other products and can only be redeemed through the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected mail and assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a cash back registration as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind on the internet or any website.
- Any tax liability, which may arise as a result of any claim, will be the sole responsibility of the relevant Nikon customer.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature however caused or sustained by any Nikon customer in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfil the promotion, or to satisfy any of these Terms and Conditions, owing to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
- Payments of cash back amounts will only be made to valid New Zealand bank accounts. If a Nikon customer provides an incorrect bank account number in their claim which results in a lost payment, or non-payment of a claim, then that customer may not be eligible for a refund.
- The Promoter reserves the exclusive right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of redemption entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This offer is only open to residents of New Zealand, excluding employees, agents, or participating retailers of Lacklands LP or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act the Promoter will destroy all claimants’ bank details once all valid claims have been honoured and the promotion is deemed to have closed. Participants may access and correct their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address above.
- By submitting a claim through the online redemption form and ticking the opt-in box, the claimant accepts promotional and marketing emails from the Promoter regarding Nikon products and events.
- The Promoter is Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446 (09 630 0753).